Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Flat - Unfurnished
Parking: Street parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Prime Bayview Amazing Full Floor Renovated Flat
Located on a great block in sunny Bayview, just a half block to 3rd Street, this rarely available full floor flat with its own house address has been newly renovated with the finest attention to detail. The unit opens out directly from the master en-suite to the backyard/garden. Boasting approximately 1,100 square feet of amazing living space, this gorgeous residence has been brought back into the 21st century with a more refined modern aesthetic boasting all the amenities of fine living.
Close to Bayview Plaza, Starbucks, half a block to the T-Line on 3rd Street, grocery stores, restaurants, Flora Grubb Gardens and convenience stores within walking distance. Easy access to highways 101 and 280 and the Financial District. Close proximity to Chase Center opening late 2019!
- Completely and Newly Renovated in 2019
- 2 spacious bedrooms with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, double paned windows and master bedroom with a large walk-in closet. The master en-suite opens out to the backyard/garden.
- 2 new bathrooms with gorgeous tile work, ceiling fans, pedestal sinks with storage, Toto and Aqua Source toilets, one bathroom with shower over tub with glass enclosure and the other bathroom with a stall tiled shower with beautiful white subway tile. Wall mirrors, recessed lighting and custom lighting.
- Living room with hardwood floors and recessed lighting
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, double paned windows and recessed lighting
- Brand new spectacular eat-in kitchen with quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, an abundance of cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances including: GE four-burner gas range with griddle and oven, Zephyr vent hood with fan and light over range, GE dishwasher, Haier refrigerator/freezer. Stainless steel deep sink with polished chrome faucet, Badger garbage disposal. Room to add a table and chairs for dining. Recessed lighting, brick wall, hardwood floors
- In-unit Laundry Room with brand new stackable Frigidaire washer and dryer and ceiling fan
- New Electrical
- New Plumbing
- New oak hardwood flooring
- Separate new tankless hot water heater
- New LED recessed lighting
- New Gas forced air furnace
- New door knobs and tasteful interior design
- Newly Painted interior throughout
- Shared sunny backyard/garden
- Cable Ready
- Owner will include water and garbage
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Bayview
Rich in diversity and more affordable housing options, both Bayview and Hunters Point are located on the southeastern side of the city. This area is close to 3-Com Park (formerly Candlestick) and the Navy yard, while Third Street provides a convenient commercial corridor close to home. The housing rises in value in the hills of this neighborhood, mixing older homes with more modern construction. On the south side of 3-Com Park are some of the newest residential developments. Parks and playgrounds dot the area with greenery, and the shoreline around the park offers a state recreation area.