Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Single Family Home - Unfurnished
Parking: 2-car garage (2-car driveway)
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Prime Anza Vista Beautiful Home on Big Lot and Deep Backyard
Located on one of the best blocks in Anza Vista, this rarely available light-filled 2-story single family home offers partial city views, a wonderful floorplan, approximately 1,600 square feet of living space and is bright and airy. Anza Vista is a quiet and serene enclave and seldom do homes become available for lease.
- 2 bedrooms (one master en-suite) with excellent closet space, master bedroom w/ huge dressing room
- 2 tiled bathrooms (one with shower over tub and one with stall shower)
- Inviting formal entry with coat closet
- Large formal living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Spacious formal dining room
- Sunny eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, five-burner gas range with oven and vent hood, dishwasher, double sinks with garbage disposal, breakfast area, and bar counter to add stools for dining and an abundance of cabinetry
- Laundry area with washer and dryer
- Huge deep backyard/garden with mature trees
- Large 2-car side-by-side garage with interior access
- Additional 2-car parking on driveway
- Amazing storage
- Newly re-varnished gorgeous hardwood and parquet floors
- Newly painted interior
- Skylights, high ceilings, and moldings
- French double-paned windows, bay window
- Central heating
- Lot size approximately 3,820 square feet
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Sorry no pets
- 1 year lease terms, available now!
With a Walk Score of 93, you are close to transportation, Divisadero Corridor, Kaiser and UCSF hospitals, Geary Boulevard, Masonic Avenue, Fulton Street, Raoul Wallenberg Traditional High School, Target, easy access to the Financial District and the north side of town. Close proximity to USF University, Lucky's Market and the Village at Petrini Place.
Contact David Ayerdi for info, 415.794.3212, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anza Vista Ave
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Anza Vista
Anza Vista is about as central as a neighborhood can be, ultra quiet, and features some of the best views in San Francisco. Looking east and depending on the time of day, you can see the city skyline backlit by sunrise, awash in sunset’s glow, or bejeweled with twinkling lights after dark. Looking south, enjoy the rows of pretty Victorians in Haight Ashbury and NOPA, or the green heights of Buena Vista Park.
Situated on a prominent hilltop, the area has few entry points and very little traffic. But it’s within walking distance of NOPA restaurants and shops, Golden Gate Park panhandle, Kaiser hospital, convenient public transportation, and shopping at Laurel Village or City Center. Most housing stock is stylishly mid-century, although distinctive Victorians and Edwardians dominate the streets east of Baker. Anza Vista borders are Geary, Divisadero, Turk and Masonic.